Date of Approval: December 2015 | AUS/OTH/0013/15
Welcome to GSK: For Australian Healthcare Professionals only
If you are a patient seeking medical advice, please consult your healthcare professional.
Provides Australian healthcare professionals with information about GSK products, therapy areas, events and expert information:
- Access to live online meetings with experts in your area of interest
- On-demand webcasts
- Resources for medical professionals and clinical practices
- Medical expert video content
- Up to date information on key GSK therapy areas
- Representative visit and sample request enquiries
- Approved college learning programmes
Some of the areas of interest:
Respiratory Therapy Area Information
- Respiratory disease information for asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and allergic rhinitis
- Consumer Medical information for GSK respiratory products
- Product information for healthcare professional for GSK respiratory products
- Information and patient handouts for asthma, COPD and allergic rhinitis patients
- How to use inhaler device resources including videos and patient leaflets
Cardiovascular Therapy Area Information
- Cardiovascular disease information
- Consumer Medical information for GSK cardiovascular products
- Product information for healthcare professional for GSK cardiovascular products
- Information leaflets and videos to assist healthcare professionals to provide information to cardiovascular patients
Dermatology Therapy Area Information
- Dermatology information
- Consumer Medical information for GSK dermatology products
- Product information for healthcare professional for GSK dermatology products
- Information leaflets and videos to assist healthcare professionals to provide information to dermatology patients
Vaccines Therapy Area Information
- Hepatitis B and A disease information
- Typhoid Fever disease information
- Consumer Medical information for GSK vaccines
- GSK vaccine’s product information for healthcare professionals
- Information leaflets and videos to assist healthcare professionals to provide information to patients
Urology Therapy Area Information
- Patient Resources including Score Cards and leaflets
- Product information for Healthcare professional for GSK Urology products
- BPH disease information
- Consumer Medical Information for GSK Urology products
Educational events for healthcare professionals
Registered Australian healthcare professionals receive access to online education events and on-demand webcasts including Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited educational events.
In addition, educational events for Australian healthcare professionals including doctors, specialists, nurses and pharmacists can be accessed on the site.
Opt-in to receive updates relevant to your clinical practice for specific therapy areas and educational events.
Users can choose to opt-out of the email communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every email received.
GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
If you would like more information about GlaxoSmithKline in Australia, please visit our corporate site. http://au.gsk.com/
If you would like more information about GlaxoSmithKline worldwide, please visit our global site. www.gsk.com